NADA Guidelines: Wholesale Prices Fall by 2.0% in July
Below please find highlights from the latest edition of Guidelines, NADA Used Car Guide’s monthly market update. Click here to access the full report.
NADA Official Used Car Guide Update:
- Wholesale Prices Fall by 2.0% in July
- Compact/mid-size car slide slows, but depreciation remains high; truck prices fall just slightly.
- Seasonal Softness Set to Increase
- August Official Used Car Guide values down by 3.8%.
- New Vehicle Sales SAAR Solid at 14.05M in June
- Incentive spending down 4% YoY to $2,508; days’ supply slips 4 days to 55.
- Economic Outlook: U.S. Expansion to Increase in Second Half 2012
- Pace of growth will remain slow, but should be mildly better than first half of the year.
- 2012 Compact Luxury Sedan Used Price Review
- BMW 3 Series & Mercedes-Benz C Class
ATD/NADA Official Commercial Truck Guide Update:
- Price performance still strong, although late-model trucks flattening out
- Dealer sales volume down in May and June
- Too early to call a slowdown – next month’s results will help define market trends