Join us in Chicago on July 7, 2015 for a full day of learning how to use the Internet and technology to sell and service more vehicles, more profitably.
Choose from 20 cutting-edge sessions to gain the knowledge and inspiration you need to map out an actionable growth strategy. Digital Dealer Workshops will showcase:
- Game-changing strategies and best practices from top automotive industry experts.
- Networking opportunities to connect with Dealerships peers from around your area.
- Interactive demonstrations from the most progressive technology focused providers.
- Personalized content – build a specific learning experience based on your needs.
Who Should Attend
- Dealer Principals
- General Sales Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Internet Sales Managers
- CRM Managers
- E-Commerce Directors
- F&I Managers
- General Managers
- Pre-Owned Managers
- BDC Managers
- Fixed Operations Managers
What You'll Learn
- Drive more traffic to your website & increase lead conversions by as much as 300%.
- Utilize proven trends in digital marketing that will shape the future of SEO and SEM.
- Identify your audience in real-time to align your targeting and marketing investments.
- Learn techniques to target and convert buyers who are shopping your competitors.
- Impact your bottom line by implementing advanced video pre-roll strategies.
- Leverage social media to increase traffic to your website and showroom floor.
- Manage your online reputation to build a loyal customer following.
- Reduce operational overhead costs and maximize margins on part sales.
- Evaluate staffing needs and requirements for existing and future workload.
- Create outstanding buying experiences by starting trust-based consumer relationships.